8-Stations Horizontal Transfer Machine
Transfer machines are a set of machines that have 4 to 12 stations. The machining operations are doing in this stations, consecutively without opening and closing the part in one step. This machine includes a large index table and machining stations that are located around its axis. Such transfer machines are used for mass production of parts in relatively short periods of time.e
In the transfer machine, the parts work like the index table label and are fastened together inside the pallet type fixtures. During each rotation of the index table, continuous machining operations are performed simultaneously on the parts. The index table can rotate vertically or horizontally, and its movement can be continuous or intermittent. After machining at one station, the part is moved to the next station with each rotation of the index table, and the machining operation is repeated at the next station on the part. The design provides a combination of auto-advancement of parts with simultaneous operation, resulting in rapid completion of parts.s
In general, the transfer machine is used for mass production of metal parts in the automotive, valves, watches and electronics, medical technology, etc. These parts vary from simple to complex, depending on the type of machine tool design that is often custom designed to make a single part or set of parts.s
1) Simultaneous machining operations by several machining spindles from 3 spindles to 17 spindles simultaneously and special dimensional adjustments for the correct operation of each spindle in the desired geometric and dimensional specifications.
2) Using different types of machining spindle units, including drilling, milling, boring, forehead cutting and tapping in each machine and the unique complexity of each spindle in terms of desired cutting speed, type of tool used, driving forces and propellants and Proper arrangement of units to improve device performance.
3) Each station needs to design a separate hydraulic and pneumatic circuit for proper operation of spindles and index tables that installed on the device. In such a way that all the mentioned operations are accompanied in the shortest possible time, with the least vibration and uniform force for machining parts.
4) Due to the multiplicity of operations and workstations, these devices need to design and build very complex control and command panels with long programming to control all processes that can be run on the machine, which by this panel, all operations can be monitored and executed. In such a way that they have the ability to plan the movement for the settings of each station individually and synchronously.
5) Features and benefits listed below that make the transfer device a smart way for users and customers:
● High degree of system integration
● Optimal use of space
● Low cost
● High repeatability in a single process
● Custom design (customization capability)
● Ability to fully produce the product automatically